Serves 2 people – from the Chairman’s Kitchen
Life should be simple – not always possible of course – and so should be cooking. This recipe is simple and is also delicious.
- 2 small bunches of Broccolini – wash and cut into small (1 cm) pieces
- 1 clove of Garlic – peel and fine chop
- 7 Anchovy fillets with some oil – medium chop
- 1 small Red Chilli – prick 3 or 4 times with the point of a sharp knife
- 2tbsp of Pine nuts – place in a small pan and lightly toast for about 1 minute then remove and set aside.
- 150g Farfalle (spirals)
- Olive oil
Cook pasta in boiling water for about 20 minutes then drain and set aside, keep warm.
In a large pan add 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat and when hot add the chopped garlic, chilli and anchovies.
Cook for 1 minute then add the chopped broccolini and stir from time to time adding salt if required. Cook for a further 15 to 20 minutes keeping all well mixed. Add the cooked pasta and mix together.
Plate up and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.