Preheat oven to 200°C
2 portions of Atlantic Salmon with skin on
2 teaspoons of one of the following; chilli jam, hot lemon relish, tomato relish or lemon chutney
Asparagus or bok choy
Steamed rice, noodles or steamed potatoes
- Rinse and dry the salmon portions, put on a plate skin side up and sprinkle each one with ½ teaspoon of salt and gently rub in the salmon.
- Cook your choice of greens, rice, noodles or potatoes; put aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan to high heat, place salmon in pan skin side down, cook for a maximum of two minutes.
- Remove from pan and put on an oven proof plate skin side down, smear 1 teaspoon of your choice of chilli jam or one of the other pickles over the salmon.
- Place in oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove, put on a serving plate with rice and asparagus or other choices.